• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Elite 4 (cj-97) Doubles- Issue Challenges here!

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome challengers to the Elite 4.

I am cj-97 and here you will be playing the Doubles tier. You may only challenge me if you have have 8+ gym badges earned for your first/second/third/last Elite 4 badge.

aJIRWCFG2DYISmv9nH0yzQ4CAIIoGw6nN-LXoJL-4KGdZRtioaOD3NqSoOgKuE3oy36kh6-1RW2xOBN0aRwt0vhfAUyKgdhNGbnGP9prK0BPyhFe6jjBLEV2XvPifN26BhCA2sw
CUP-NUkc9Q7OhyJxPPLbopMJD78-vl4h-pVUp9wlT8p3fjokiN7HXiUxp3WUO6keBjAixPZDQuM66eukYiCm_nIC1-_-IMVjeCiMqtf9beGe1SIKaDsYDDj-xczzhXNYf_oodCw
ObLCvwxvRkc2LiPEHxXTqrQNPIcfuKqYas9loNZGn4xIbyD3GZSrbKoi53QeAlrf-NwonLX9RKwLeDdmd3AEgEZbuDmlZTQJ31PoYUuZhOEKIpFRON2Mp9DbTJtWbh1CGg8sDUc
Un4Z_2c5zABfzBQQb0OBWkgpo7ugYdSGlsK5PHbVvqCJprzuH2iGLMxnDbZo6TtINDuyNkW7eXH7pGQ1iRYFJUGKIx0nzSDZ9fbhqbCDMmY-yqQVm-GWM0vAuY2ThubPOIKjtjE

Like any tier out there, rules exist and must be followed, otherwise that results in a DQ. To find out more information on the tier, follow the link: http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/official-doubles-banlist.13582/

These challenges will be done on wifi only. Exceptions may be made in exceptional circumstances to use showdown.

Post below to issue your challenge!

In order to issue a challenge for my position in the Elite 4, you must have accuired all 18 gym badges, then the same rules as a gym leadership challenge apply for the challenge: No team switching is allowed and it is played in a Best of 3 format.

Good luck trainers...you'll need it...

Challengers:
@PC Principal (26/01/2016)
@Akaji (08/03/2016)
@Brock (02/07/2016)
@Brock (06/07/2016)
@G (12/07/2016)

Winners:
@PC Principal (26/01/2016)
@Akaji (08/03/2016)​

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Doubles...?
Srly now?
Oh it's so freakin' on...I am going to crush you...First singles now doubles!Prepare Jelly master I am coming for ya >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Doubles...?
Srly now?
Oh it's so freakin' on...I am going to crush you...First singles now doubles!Prepare Jelly master I am coming for ya >.<

Anytime Gia....anytime.

Last edited:

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
I'm down to go for that first badge, is gonna be serious

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall