• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Eric Ashes pokemon giveaway! (All Hoenn!)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello and welcome to my pokemon giveaway. All the pokemon in this giveaway were bred by me in ORAS and are all Hoenn region. They are also all 6 IV and shiny, as well as nicknameable. The reason I am doing this giveaway is because I really like this site and I want to give back to all the people who have helped me and given me advice (If you have, you know who you are). The way this will work is you tell me which pokemon you want, and when this is over I will put your name in a hat with all the other people who wanted that same pokemon and draw at random. I am not seeking anything from this and its totally free to enter. If you want to give me something just like this post. Please only one entry per person!

Also as a kind gesture, I will put the item of your choice onto any pokemon that you may win!

Below are the pokemon and their details:

Beldum:
Shiny 6 IV, Hoenn Born
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Clear Body
Item: Your choice

Weedle:
Shiny 6 IV, Hoenn Born
Ability: Run Away

Treecko:
Shiny 6 IV, Hoenn Born
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow

Goomy:
Shiny 6 IV, Hoenn Born
Nature: Modest
Ability: Gooey

Marill:
Shiny 6 IV, Hoenn Born
Ability: Huge Power (with Aqua Jet egg move)

The giveaway will end Saturday at 10:30 PM EST and the winner will be given the pokemon shortly. Enjoy and if you have any questions, let me know! Cheers.

- Eric Ashes

Last edited:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
I heard treekos are hawt :p so wynaut and um item um um evolite <--- ignore spelling errors lol

Au5

Youngster Joey
Credits
treecko entry please, good luck to everyone and thanks for hosting this giveaway <3

Eva

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I be placed in the raffle for the Goomy and to be holding a master ball if I win? Sorry for such a last minute entry.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Can you rig me that WEEDLE with a beedrillite?

Ironwood

Youngster Joey
Credits
precisely so that we can win, so that I can take home marill. the fewer people that get in the way of our destined love, the better

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Can you rig me that WEEDLE with a beedrillite?

Doing random draw :D. I extended this for an hour and a half to give me time to fix marill. Couple people want it now, realized it has wrong ability. But im shiny hunting right now using dex nav. My marill on national dex is high so I should find a shiny in no time flat.

testing