• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Event Legends + Few More Events For Sale 50pc each

Nate

Youngster Joey
Credits
Each event pokemon all original lvls of the event and 6ivs. All events I have for sale are listed bellow. Each pokemon is 50pc, if you are interested pm and i will get back to you as soon as I can.

Hidden Ability Feraligatr
Hidden Ability Meganium
Hidden Ability Typhlosion
Jump Festa 2015
Toys R Us Arceus
UK Darkrai
VGC 2014 Shiny Mamoswine
October 2014 Diancie
Halloween 2014 Gengar
Halloween 2014 Pumpkaboo
WC 2014 Aegislash
Tough Summer 2014 Heracross
Tough Summer 2014 Pinsir
Pokeball Pattern Vivillon
Wal Mart 2014 Garchomp
Wal Mart 2014 Scizor
XY Torchic
Pokemon Bank Celebi
May 2012 Darkrai
February 2012 Mewtwo
Pika Pika Carnival
Plasma Deoxys
Movie 14 Victini
PBR Shocking Secret Gift
PBR Heated Secret Gift
Spring 2012 Reshiram
Spring 2012 Zekrom
Summer 2012 Keldeo
Shiny Creation Trio 2013 Dialga
Shiny Creation Trio 2013 Giratina
Shiny Creation Trio 2013 Palkia
Winter 2011 Entei
Winter 2011 Raikou
Winter 2011 Suicune
Winter 2013 Keldeo
I can also get ahold of many of the japanese events, you will just have to ask.

noobdoo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
That is a lot of events.

K

Krelbit

Are they exact replicas? Will I be able to compare it to my legitimate events via pkhex and not tell the difference? Or do they have wacky PIDs, encryption constants and SIDs?

Nate

Youngster Joey
Credits
They are replicas with correct dates, items, locations, abilities, original trainers, and natures.

K

Krelbit

They are replicas with correct dates, items, locations, abilities, original trainers, and natures.

You're question dodging. I specifically asked about PokemonID, Encryption Constant, and Secret ID.

Nate

Youngster Joey
Credits
I do not know how to check those, or what they are. I am giving the info that i do know.

austinrayk

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yeah injected Pokemon have encryption corruptions I have real events for trade like the shiny gene sect only for 20 p c no offense Nate but that's expensive I also got more events also for sale

testing