• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Evs?

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Evs?

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
It's not THAT important, but a few HP here or there or one stat up in speed can decide a match and if the IVs are extremely low, it can be a huge difference in something like defense.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's not THAT important, but a few HP here or there or one stat up in speed can decide a match and if the IVs are extremely low, it can be a huge difference in something like defense.
In most cases though perfect Ivs are not a big deal in the long run. is that what you are saying?

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
In most cases though perfect Ivs are not a big deal in the long run. is that what you are saying?
I'm saying they are a big deal, but if you can find something that the IV judge says is fantastic, it may be worth running if perfect IVs are tough for you to come by.

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm saying they are a big deal, but if you can find something that the IV judge says is fantastic, it may be worth running if perfect IVs are tough for you to come by.
alright I will.

testing