Active Favorite Anime Villain

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
This thread is for those that watch anime.

Post your favorite anime villain with a description, image and video (if possible) of this villain. I'll post mine for an example.

My favorite anime villain has to be Accelerator from To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S. Accelerator is a Level 5 esper with the ability called Vector Change. (the ability to control vectors, in which case everything is a vector) He is a sadistic psycho who kills anyone in his path to become stronger. He took part in an experiment called the Level 6 Shift, an experiment to increase Accelerator's level from Level 5 to the impossible Level 6 by killing the Railgun 128 times or kill 20,000 level 3 clones of the Railgun. However the experiment was a failure due to his defeat by a Level 0. Afterwards on Aug 31st he lost his powers due to injury in his brain's frontal lobe when trying to save Misaka 20001 (Last Order). He now lives on a small device that can only give him 15 minutes to use his ability and currently lives a Captain of the police force Anti-Skill, Last Order, a Researcher and another Misaka clone named Misaka Worst.
207883.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My favorite anime villain is Justice from Afro Samurai. With his design being almost the exact polar opposite to the protagonist, Afro; Justice is the main antagonist and is one bad dude. HE is the entire reason why Afro even has to go on the road to revenge. After Justice kills Afro's dad in order to take the #1 Headband, Afro decides to do whatever it takes in order to hunt Justice down and kill him. Justice's weapons, power and abilities include: the ability to regenerate himself after being exposed to blood, two long-nozzel pistols, and a third arm hidden on his back that holds a sword for catching opponents off guard, which he used to decapitate Afro's father. With all that on his side, he is definitely a force to be reckoned with:cool:!

0103-afro_samurai_Justice.jpg

afro.jpg

testing