mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Depends I got a favorite band or artist for every genre it's way to many

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Probably Breaking Benjamin, Eminem, or Five Finger Death Punch.

mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Eminem, Blink 182, The Offspring, Queen, Disturbed, RHCP, Limp Bizkit, Cold Chisel, Bowling For Soup, Bullet For My Valentine, Bring Me The Horizon, The Beatles, The Axis of Awesome, The Angels, Eagle Eye Cherry, Green Day, Jet, Jimmy Eat World, Linkin Park, Metallica, Nirvana, No Doubt, Oasis, R.E.M, Sum 41, System of a Down, Tenacious D, Three Days Grace, Tim Minchin, Watsky.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
Nine Inch Nails, Joy Division, The Cure, Stabbing Westward, Ministry, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, The Sisters Of Mercy, AFI, Alesana, Bring Me The Horizon, The Misfits, Nirvana, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Linkin Park (sad to say), Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence, Bauhaus, New Order, Aiden, Of Mice and Men, Bob Dylan, David Bowie. I love a lot of music.

mr mullo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Axis of awesome and Tim minchin are comedy artists both amazing, the angels and cold chisel are hard rock bands from Australia in the late 70 early 80's, watsky is a rap artist best known for pale kid raps fast on youtube

Xon

Youngster Joey
Credits
My music tastes are very eclectic (you can see some of them in the nicknames of my pokemon if you ever end up battling me =p), but the one band that has always been the favorite of mine as far as I can remember was Pink Floyd.

I still have yet to name anything "The Wall" because that's far too obvious though. lol

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I listened to Kid A while running away from a friends house. I was in a bad situation and needed to be alone. It was the perfect soundtrack to it.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I'm a hip hop kind of girl. Lupe Fiasco, J. Cole, Kanye West, John Legend, Drake, Nicki Minaj and Eve.

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Can we be best friends!!

testing