• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Favorite Comic Book Series?

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Growing up, the nerds we are, I'm sure a lot of us have grown up reading comic books. Now my question is, what's your favorite comic book/comic book series? Personally, I've grown up reading the classic Marvel comics, but my favorite series of all time has to be The Walking Dead. :) Though the television show/video games differ so differently, I just love the storyline with a passion. :) Feel free to leave your comments below:) (P.S. If there was already a thread like this, I apologize:))

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
My favorites are the marvel comics, hands down. Probably spider man to be more specific. I've also read a little bit of Fairy Tale and have liked that thus far. :D

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
That Walking Dead though! I actually got into it after I watched the TV show but it's so expensive to keep up with D: The comics are great :) I also have a lot of Marvel comics and was into the Amazing Spiderman and The New Avengers series :)

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
That Walking Dead though! I actually got into it after I watched the TV show but it's so expensive to keep up with D: The comics are great :) I also have a lot of Marvel comics and was into the Amazing Spiderman and The New Avengers series :)
I saved up about $150. Planning to buy everything up to date XD

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Good choices. :D

Pokeghd

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Mass Effect, Dark Horse Comic. Mass Effect has got to be one of my all time favorite series/universes. The story, characters, romances, and friendships are just so amazing and deep. This game actually was one that hit me on an emotional level. When I learned there were comics about it, you can bet I hunted them down...

@Mynor1 Walking Dead is AWESOME!!!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I don't care if you guys say this doesn't count as a series, but I LLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVE Calvin and Hobbes! I read it all the time, I spout quotes when it fits the situation. Calvin and Hobbes... Ya...

Pokeghd

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I don't care if you guys say this doesn't count as a series, but I LLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVE Calvin and Hobbes! I read it all the time, I spout quotes when it fits the situation. Calvin and Hobbes... Ya...
I say it counts

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Aki

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
The Marvel comics as well for me but also a lot of Spider Man.
My favorite from the spider man comics is Planet of the Symbiotes.
It was a 5 part special, and I remember finding 4 of the 5 and about a year later only finding the 5th one:(!!

Was worth the wait though.

Spider-man-planet.jpg

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My favorite comic books have to be: Calvin & Hobbes, Garfield, Archie, and The Boondocks! My favorite list of manga is a lot longer.

testing