Favorite Pokemon Gimmicks

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
A lot of the time when we're involved in heated battles and the win can go to either competitors, one trainer plays an ace that helps tilt the scale in his/her favor. Whether it's a mixed attacking Metagross, Belly Drum Azumarill, or even the infamous Disable Gengar, a lot of teams out there carry very gimmicky Pokémon. Which leads to my question:

What's your favorite gimmicky Pokémon? Why?

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My favourite is the Disable+ Substitute Gengar. This is so because most people would try to take out Gengar with one hit, but Gengar would disable that move, being the general nuisance it is.

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
My favourite is the Disable+ Substitute Gengar. This is so because most people would try to take out Gengar with one hit, but Gengar would disable that move, being the general nuisance it is.
I like that set a lot more than just a normal sweeper Gengar. It just won me a battle a few minutes ago. Disabled Sucker Punch on a +2 Honchkrow and allowed my Metagross to come in and set up without being taken out.

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I like that set a lot more than just a normal sweeper Gengar. It just won me a battle a few minutes ago. Disabled Sucker Punch on a +2 Honchkrow and allowed my Metagross to come in and set up without being taken out.
Oh, Xbox...

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Xbox nooo!
GG on that game.

I love Normal Gem + Unburden Hitmonlee.

Gold 2.0

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

testing