Active Favorite Pokemon Spin-offs

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My favorite Pokemon spin-off was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Space/Sky. The plot was the best out the ENTIRE SERIES INCLUDING THE MAIN SERIES and the connections with the characters are brilliant. If you have not played it, you are missing out. I cried at the end.

Please do me favor and put no spoilers down below. I want to know your favorite Pokemon Spin-off game!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
My favorite was Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.
I fell in love with the story line and I liked the idea of games centered around double battles. I would play XD for hours when it first came out. My greatest achievement was purifying Shadow Lugia xD
It was also where I got my first ever Tyranitar, which was my favorite pokemon at the time. I really think they should get a remake or another sequel or something on the 3DS and Wii-U

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I like XD and the Explorers of Sky/Time/Darkness and also the Ranger games

angelespinoza

Youngster Joey
Credits
I l
My favorite Pokemon spin-off was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Space/Sky. The plot was the best out the ENTIRE SERIES INCLUDING THE MAIN SERIES and the connections with the characters are brilliant. If you have not played it, you are missing out. I cried at the end.

Please do me favor and put no spoilers down below. I want to know your favorite Pokemon Spin-off game!
I liked the mystery dunfeon serirs too, my first one being red rescue team for the gba. My favorite spinoff. :3

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I only played Shadows of Almia. Which did you like better?

I haven't played Guardian Signs yet, but between the original and Shadows of Almia, I like Shadows better.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky and Colosseum/XD!

testing