• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Favorite smash character

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Link? I'm looking to buy one

I also enjoy Lucario, he's fun and hits like a truck when you're losing but nothing is better than killing people with a villager tree

nvm i looked its 250 + mario bros :/ oh well

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
really? you mean that C stick on the right or the circle pad? Didnt happen to my new 3ds yet
I believe he was talking about the original 3DS.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah so thats the circle pad right? the thing on the left with which you can move? it can fall off?
Yeah, I'm not sure how it happened really. I'm putting it down to amount of force that I use on it whilst in smash.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yeah, I'm not sure how it happened really. I'm putting it down to amount of force that I use on it whilst in smash.

awwwhh man :( that sucks... was thinking about buying it, but i dont want to destroy my 3ds haha
or... is it worth it? can you easily fix it

Ravenstag

Youngster Joey
Credits
Kirby, Little Mac, Bowser and DHD have to my favorites, this has been by first smash game since the n64 but I have played brawl a few times so it hasn't been hard to pick up.

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Zero suit samus and greninja

BlaZe_SquaD

Youngster Joey
Credits
Shulk.

Chop chop chop.

Other favorites are probably Greninja, sonic, snake, villager, and heavly defensive Mii Gunner >:3

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
anyone going to be trying to get that gold mario amiibo? I might wait outside walmart for it thursday

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits

testing