• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

First Pokemon Game

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
my first game was Pokemon Red and Pokemon Blue (yeah I was like 6 when I got them when they first came out, thats how old I really am xD )

anthony o.

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Pokemon Fire red it was my first and it remains my favorite :)

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i started with gold, and to this day its my favorite

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
blue version on the non color gameboys xD

Cic0nia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon blue when it was released here in Sweden in 99. I the lost the game and it layed outside in the snow over the winter, found it again next summer and it still works like a charm except that the battery has run dry now of course.

ruel

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
mine was pokemon yellow i remember being a kid and thinking like "dang this is awesome"

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
First one was pokemon yellow, borrowed a friends gameboy and blue first though

Ejac

Youngster Joey
Credits
Blue Version! I thought the blue cartridge was the coolest thing! tried silver for a week and lost interest, then years later I got it in an emulator and loved it. then last year when I got laid off from work my friend got diamond for me to cheer me up and platinum for himself so we could play together, little did we know the servers shut down for those so we couldn't actually battle/trade. then when my girlfriend broke up with me she took her DS back so I bought a 3DS and got Omega Ruby! and now I'm obsessed again!
Little did I know that little blue cartridge would end up creating such an addiction for me all these years later.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
My first pokemon game was LeafGreen

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My first game was Gold on Gameboy Color, then i played gen 1 and then all the rest in order

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
gold is still my favorite one :D

CitizenSnips1000

Pokémon Champion
Credits
oh yea i loved sapphire too, another great pokemon game

testing