Food For thought!! Mega Evolutions in the 20th aniversary Pokemon Game & Shiny Ball!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah if you just get one per game and get one at the lotery or something like that, like the masterball. and only can use it on wild pokemon and not special pokemon. I think it would be great, because i never encounter shiny pokemon xD
As a person who has never found a shiny in their entire life, I think that the Shiny Ball would really diminish that feeling of getting a true shiny.

Also, if you have so many restrictions about what you can and can't use it on, it just becomes a bit complex.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Not really restrictions. It is just not useable on legendaries.
And ofcourse shinies are special, but with all those hacks it is simply not fair anymore for the ones who like to play the game fair. and we also like a shiny pokemon hahaha

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Not really restrictions. It is just not useable on legendaries.
And ofcourse shinies are special, but with all those hacks it is simply not fair anymore for the ones who like to play the game fair. and we also like a shiny pokemon hahaha
I see your point, but that's just a bit of a weird restriction to implement - it would be the same as if they put a restriction on master balls so that they can't be used on legendaries.

As for the hackers, at least they know their shinies aren't true shinies.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I see your point, but that's just a bit of a weird restriction to implement - it would be the same as if they put a restriction on master balls so that they can't be used on legendaries.

As for the hackers, at least they know their shinies aren't true shinies.

then we should just say that the shiny ball is the same as a masterball and can be used on any pokemon ^^

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah if you just get one per game and get one at the lotery or something like that, like the masterball. and only can use it on wild pokemon and not special pokemon. I think it would be great, because i never encounter shiny pokemon xD

oras shiny hunting is easy. Level up your dexnav for a certain pokemon. 999 on dexnav level = shiny every 30 min.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
oras shiny hunting is easy. Level up your dexnav for a certain pokemon. 999 on dexnav level = shiny every 30 min.
really? Oh wauw, I didnt know that!! I should do that as well! thanks for the tip :)

Torgr676

Youngster Joey
Credits
Shiny ball sounds cool, with some work to avoid not killing shiny uniqueness. Mega hydragon sounds really cool.

DannySteeden

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I am so excited for mega dragonite (surely it must get a mega!) but this shiny ball does sound quite cool as well, maybe it's like your first poke ball tutorial on catching so whatever pokemon you find there will be shiny, would encourage you to evolve some of the earlier pokemon in the game I guess

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hopefully they will do something unexpected for the new october game

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi guys,
I have been trying to research which game would be released at the 20th anniversary of pokemon, but unfortunately the only thing that Gamefreak said is that they are going to surprise us again.

Which mega ecolutions do you want to see?
Myself I really want Feraligatr and the other Johto starters to have a mega evolution
Same as dragonite, but it would be awesome if he would turn blue again like dragonair ^^
Next to this Milotic, because she will be the perfect contest pokemon

Next... Some food for thought!! the Shiny Pokeball!!

Wouldnt it be awesome if there was a pokebal that you can just trow at a pokemon and The DNA of this pokemon changes in the pokebal and next time you use this pokemon he will become a shiny?

Myself I never encounter shiny pokemon in the wild and I actually received my first shinies (Red Gyrados not included) from this Forum.

What are your thoughts on the Shiny Ball?

Let me hear what you guys think
Ok well it will be an anniversary game most likely of gen 1 how ever I feel like I kind of want just that. An aniversery game no Megas no new Pokemon just the old game but with a new or longer story. But nothing drastic like saying ash has three brothers or nothing like that.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ok well it will be an anniversary game most likely of gen 1 how ever I feel like I kind of want just that. An aniversery game no Megas no new Pokemon just the old game but with a new or longer story. But nothing drastic like saying ash has three brothers or nothing like that.
you think they wont include megas in that kantoo remake?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
you think they wont include megas in that kantoo remake?
If they did, we have to hope that the new megas wouldn't be primarily gen 1 Pokes - we already have 15 megas from that gen, they could start giving some to gen 5/6 though. Only got Audino and Diancie so far.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If they did, we have to hope that the new megas wouldn't be primarily gen 1 Pokes - we already have 15 megas from that gen, they could start giving some to gen 5/6 though. Only got Audino and Diancie so far.
But I dont think they will include alot of pokemon from gen 4,5,6 in a Kanto Remake.
Whats your opinion about that?
They might do some small pokemon like dedenne, but they wont include a haxorus in a kanto remake in my opinion

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
But I dont think they will include alot of pokemon from gen 4,5,6 in a Kanto Remake.
Whats your opinion about that?
They might do some small pokemon like dedenne, but they wont include a haxorus in a kanto remake in my opinion
When they remade GSC with HGSS, although not a complete remake of Kanto itself, most of the region did comprise of newer Pokemon.

I really don't see the issue with them including so many megas from a different region. They did it with XY already - in XY, there was only 1 Kalos mega Pokemon, although there was a tonne of gen 1/gen 3 megas.

Jord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
When they remade GSC with HGSS, although not a complete remake of Kanto itself, most of the region did comprise of newer Pokemon.

I really don't see the issue with them including so many megas from a different region. They did it with XY already - in XY, there was only 1 Kalos mega Pokemon, although there was a tonne of gen 1/gen 3 megas.
Thats true,
but I dont see them putting alot in there since it was still th first game, but who knows.
we need more megas of the later gens anyway, so they might as well put them in there

testing