• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Free 6IV shinifying for the next hour only! <3

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Trade me a 5 or 6 IV pokemon (preferably kalos bred) and I'll shinify it as long as you give me your permission to clone it. <3 private message me with your friend code and let me know what youd like shinified :)

FC: 0232-9483-7212
IGN: Bree

bintiez

Youngster Joey
Credits
Helo sir,, i have 6iv modest charizard want to be shinyfied.. Can u make it? And do i get collateral? Thanks

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Helo sir,, i have 6iv modest charizard want to be shinyfied.. Can u make it? And do i get collateral? Thanks
I have one shiny already :p but I'll give collateral and shinify it for ya. :)

bintiez

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have one shiny already :p but I'll give collateral and shinify it for ya. :)

I just hatched 5ivs adamant shinx, with double kick egg move.. Just tell me if you want to clone it,, or maybe wait till it become luxray..
Added you sir
Fc: 0361-8303-1321
Ign: Ace

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just hatched 5ivs adamant shinx, with double kick egg move.. Just tell me if you want to clone it,, or maybe wait till it become luxray..
Added you sir
Fc: 0361-8303-1321
Ign: Ace
I'd honestly prefer the Shinx :) thatd be awesome!

bintiez

Youngster Joey
Credits
Anybody who want shinfied some good iv pokemon,, dont be afraid!!.. We got reccomended shinyfying here!!..
Thanks a lot sir :)

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
hello sir, i have 5 and 6iv goomy, honedge, espurr and absol all KB
also im looking for mega stone
can you make them shiny for me? also i need collateral like my bro up there :D
ty

Supriya

Youngster Joey
Credits
hello sir, i have 5 and 6iv goomy, honedge, espurr and absol all KB
also im looking for mega stone
can you make them shiny for me? also i need collateral like my bro up there :D
ty
Guaranteed! :) Which mega stone(s) are you looking for? Absolite?

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
u have powersave
Trade me a 5 or 6 IV pokemon (preferably kalos bred) and I'll shinify it as long as you give me your permission to clone it. <3 private message me with your friend code and let me know what youd like shinified :)

FC: 0232-9483-7212
IGN: Bree
ave

testing