Active Free Volcanion inside! Chandelure's Poke Shop 60PC!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
greninja shiny
ice beam, low kick, dark pulse, and gunk shot
and naive nature

Ok That'll be (20+10+10) in total. I'll pm you once I;m done :)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Lopunny
Vaporeon
Florgess (BOLD, 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SP Atk)

I'll get to work on them as soon as I can. That'll be (20+20+20+10+10). So 80PC in total. Thanks :)

EDIT: I most likely won't be able to finish these 2day due to other engagements, sorry. I'll pm you as soon as they're finished 2morrow.

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like the Diancie please, no customization needed.

No problem that'll be 20PC. I'm not home right now so your Pokemon will be ready at around 17:30 GMT+0. I'll message u once it's complete. : )

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
The pokemons from the pre-made list are all with the blue pentagons?

All have the blue pentagon/ Kalos born except for Ho-oh, Zekrom and Mewtwo, The rest are all pentagon.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
All have the blue pentagon/ Kalos born except for Ho-oh, Zekrom and Mewtwo, The rest are all pentagon.
Hey! I have a few questions as you have a pokemon i've been dying for!!!

Are all your Pokemon Legit and not hacked?
Can you nickname your Pokemon?
How do I rate your shop ;)

Thats about it :)

The pokemon I'm in need of is that Shiny Charizard (#40 on the list) I'd like if you can reserve if I can't get it free from rating your shop as it's literally perfect for what i've been looking for! :D

Thanks!!!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! As for your questions all Pokémon are fully legal (WIFI usuable etc) but not legit in that they have been altered (however a few are legit). As for charizard it was bred normally, but edited so not legit sorry :). Most Pokemon can be nicknamed, events however cannot.

If you'd still like to buy charizard than just let me know, it'll be waiting.:)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Legit = 100% bred, raised etc in-game. Never seen a hack a day in it's life even if it's just hacked rare candies to level it.

Legal = Moves, natures, evs etc are obtainable in game with no illegal movesets. 100% usable in bank and all wifi compnents. However they may have been hacked from straight up genning to powersaves just to ev train.

Basically all legit pokemon are legal, but not all legal pokemon are legit. Essentially my pokemon have been genned or at least partially genned so not legit, but legal as in they can be used anywhere and have no illegal movesets/ abilities etc. I have no idea if that made sense sorry :)

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Legit = 100% bred, raised etc in-game. Never seen a hack a day in it's life even if it's just hacked rare candies to level it.

Legal = Moves, natures, evs etc are obtainable in game with no illegal movesets. 100% usable in bank and all wifi compnents. However they may have been hacked from straight up genning to powersaves just to ev train.

Basically all legit pokemon are legal, but not all legal pokemon are legit. Essentially my pokemon have been genned or at least partially genned so not legit, but legal as in they can be used anywhere and have no illegal movesets/ abilities etc. I have no idea if that made sense sorry :)
It made sense :) I'm gonna pass for now :) Aprechiate the explanation!!

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Chandelure's Pre-made 20PC Pokemon Shop

Hiya! Chandelure here and I finally decided to open an actual shop!. For now the pokemon will be pre made pokes, all level 100, and KB, you can see the list below. I will be adding new pokemon regularly! You can make some customization for extra PC to the pokemone The limit is 3 pokemon per order to reduce my work load, thanks! (Once your order Is fulfilled you can order another three and so on.) Oh, and there’s FREE pokemon XD (see info below).

FREE Pokemon

To celebrate the opening, the first 10 people to rate my shop will receive a free pokemon with their order! Once you’ve rated my shop (after your order is complete), I’ll message you asking what Pokemon you’d like free from my pre-made list!.

Pre Made List and Prices

Each pre-made pokemon is only 20PC regardless of if they are legendary or not!. All are KB with the exception of Ho-Oh, Zekrom and Mewtwo and the legendary list is towards the bottom. If a pokemon does not have an image for its ball, it simply means it’s in a regular poke ball.

http://tinyurl.com/guev549 - Pre Made Pokemon list!

Event Pokemon!
You can tell a pokemon is from a event if it's in a cherish ball. If you want details on the event just ask!

Customize List + Prices

Pre-made not quite right? The following are the customization I can make to your ordered pokemon:

Iv, Ev and Nature change: 10PC

Shiny/ Non shiny: 10PC

Gender and Ball change: 10PC

Moves change: 10PC

Ability change: 10PC

Form Change: Free!

For now, these are the only changes I can make to a pre-made, as I work out how to make more changes, I will update the list!

Type of the Week: Ghost 03/03/16 - 10/03/16

Every week there is a new pokemon type featured in my shop. What this means is that any Pokemon of that type for that week gets it’s customization free! Each week’s type will be completely random so check regularly to see if your favourite type is on sale!

Coming Soon

Items and Cloning services!

Hi there

Could I get the following: vivillon, florges and froslass

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Update!

Sorry that I've been inactive this week but the following pokemon have been added to the shop: Jirachi, Yveltal, Ampharos, Venesuar, Garchomp, Klefki, Salamance, Goodra, Victini, Groudon, event Gengar.

The pokemon type of the week is now also Dragon type! For the rest of the week all dragon pokemon customization are free!

@Izzie your 3 pokemon are ready to collect. Just message me whenever you're on!

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, could I get a Mew, Manaphy and Diancie please?

Yep, that'll be 60PC in all. They're ready now just let me know when you're online :)

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, could I get a Mew, Manaphy and Diancie please?

Hey, sorry about the late reply. I had some problems with getting your pokemon and I finally realized that it was the USB cable!. So I've ordered another one but it won't come until Tuesday. I'll send you back the 60PC and message you as soon as everything is all fixed. To make up for the delays, I'll add a free pokemon with your order once everything is fixed (if you'd still like the pokemon). This won't affect the other free pokemon you can claim via rating me so that's two free pokemon :)

@Izzie This also applies to your Goodra unfortunately. I'll message you as soon as I'm up and running and the free pokemon also applies to you as well

Sorry for the inconveniences to both of you :(

BogB

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, sorry about the late reply. I had some problems with getting your pokemon and I finally realized that it was the USB cable!. So I've ordered another one but it won't come until Tuesday. I'll send you back the 60PC and message you as soon as everything is all fixed. To make up for the delays, I'll add a free pokemon with your order once everything is fixed (if you'd still like the pokemon). This won't affect the other free pokemon you can claim via rating me so that's two free pokemon :)

@Izzie This also applies to your Goodra unfortunately. I'll message you as soon as I'm up and running and the free pokemon also applies to you as well

Sorry for the inconveniences to both of you :(

Thats no problem, Im in no rush.

testing