• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Friend Safari to help with item hording.

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hi,

Item hording sucks.

However, having most the wild pokemon who hold items in one place will help.
That's why I have started this thread, let's exchange codes, build up friends and get ourselves some Light clay's and Black sludge's.

My IGN and my friend code are in my signature.
Thanks!!!!!

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What's going on, fellas? I definitely like the sound of many, many Metal coats in my possession. Ben, I added you. My IGN is Tommy, and my Friend Code is this: 0447-6431-0240. I don't know what's in my friend safari, but I hope it can help you guys out...

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What's going on, fellas? I definitely like the sound of many, many Metal coats in my possession. Ben, I added you. My IGN is Tommy, and my Friend Code is this: 0447-6431-0240. I don't know what's in my friend safari, but I hope it can help you guys out...

You, sir, give Manectric, Electabuzz, and Pachirisu in your Friend Safari :) not to shabby... that means all the Chilan Berries and Electrizers you could ever need :p

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I have chansey with lucky eggs, and chansey and audino give good exp. So if any of you are interested, hmu.

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
yeah, having Chansey and Audino in a friend safari is great, I already have a friend that gives them in his friend safari, it's such a good little training method when I get bored of Battle Chateau and Restaurant Le Wow xD

10/10 would recommend (hopefully somebody gets my reference with that)

MrPst

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have chansey with lucky eggs, and chansey and audino give good exp. So if any of you are interested, hmu.
Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I'm really looking for a Chansey FS. Could you please add me?
My FC is 4957-3981-1360 and my IGN is MrPst.
Best regards

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello, I'm new to this forum, but I'm really looking for a Chansey FS. Could you please add me?
Best regards
Welcome to Perfect Pokemon! :D

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Best regards
Welcome, if you need any help, please feel free to ask. Everyone on the site seems really nice so sure you will enjoy yourself :)

MrPst

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you. I think I'm really going to enjoy myself here - this looks like a great community, which is helpfull, and will be even more when the Gen III remakes are released. Right now, I'm just trying to fill my Pokémon X pokedex and level up all the pokemon so I can have all evolutions registered. Then comes the breeding part, and store everything on pokebank for the new game =)

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
@bbow you posted the same thing 4 times :/ You will get in trouble with the sites mods doing things like that

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Jiggly and MrPst, I added you both. Please add me as well. All my info is in the signature. Thanks!

testing