Trade Completed FT: Shiny Reshiram, Shiny Venusaur Shiny Braviary LF: Jolly Virizion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Oh okay. Thanks so much. Here's te specifics if you need it:

Jolly Nature
As close to perfect IVs as possble
252 Attack
252 Speed
4 Sp. Def

Moves arent that important either but if you can, here they are:

Sacred Sword
Leaf Blade
Quick Attack
Swords Dance

Thanks a billion.
Once I get home I can see what I can repay you with. I want to give you something for your services.

Done - exactly as you wanted.

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Okay, Virizion is complete. My FC is in the bottom of this list and I'll be hanging around waiting for ya.

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Post here when you are ready to do the trade and give me a bit to get logged in, I'll get your friend code and then we can change.

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes, thanks. Sorry I just got home.
IGN: Matteo
FC: 2019-9791-0825

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
OMG I am an idiot! I was soooo wrong. I don't know where my mind was, i was thinking XY, but in ORAS you can get Virizion and I will get him and put the stats you want. Give me a couple hours!!! He is yours free for my mistake!

PM Me your FC and lets trade.

Hi again, I was wondering if you can change one of my packmen's nature? I realized my Zubat is adamant but I need a Jolly one. I'll find something good for your services.

Matteo

Youngster Joey
Credits
btw it's perfectly fine if you can't. Just though you were great and reliable. You're awesome.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
if this is done, please mark it as closed.

BladenSky

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
This transaction was completed! If you can change the status to closed or lock it, that would be great!

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a shiny one if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing