• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Gamestop's doing a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Krelbit

928x260_3dstradev2.jpg

Valid til 2/15/15, maybe you guys would be interested? I probably will trade in my 2ds for that 75$ Credit.

Legal
Offer valid until 2/15/15. Credit must be applied toward the purchase or reservation of a new 3DS. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
o_O wts the difference between the 3ds xl and the " new " 3ds xl

K

Krelbit

o_O wts the difference between the 3ds xl and the " new " 3ds xl

Bigger screen, extra buttons and control stick, better 3d. I personally wanted the new 3ds, which could change faceplates and such but they're not bringing that version stateside. :(

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
This is a rip off. The store next to my house does 170 for 3ds xl trade ins as long as you got box and cord and they have online mail ins too. Don't go to gamestop :p

aidan d

Youngster Joey
Credits
928x260_3dstradev2.jpg

Valid til 2/15/15, maybe you guys would be interested? I probably will trade in my 2ds for that 75$ Credit.

Legal
Offer valid until 2/15/15. Credit must be applied toward the purchase or reservation of a new 3DS. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
why doest the new one matter?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
why doest the new one matter?
Refer to this quote:

Bigger screen, extra buttons and control stick, better 3d. I personally wanted the new 3ds, which could change faceplates and such but they're not bringing that version stateside. :(

Sometimes reading through the thread can answer your question. :p
Also this was like, over two months ago. Offer not valid anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing