• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Gen 6 Theories/ Ideas

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I have a few Ideas or theories on what may happen in the series. Games and Anime. From what we've seen, May could make a reappearance in the TV show. Whats more is she Has two pokemon that would be able to Mega Evolve, Blaziken and Venusaur. And as far as we can tell, Ash has 3, Charizard, Sceptile and Heracross. They may bring that into the story. Those are some big signs. And as far as Pikachu Goes, they may make him a Mega evolution, even though there is raichu, pikachu is the Mascot of Nintendo so it would only make sense to. Another theory to the Charizard idea is because of the new smash bros. My opinion is that they are gonna have Ashs Charizard evolve into Mega Charizard X. And wouldnt wanna see a Mega Pikachu, especially ashs Pikachu, evolve once, then turn back into original form. Another thing that supports May returning is of course the new ASOR games.

Another theory I thought of is Primal Dialga could become a mega evolution as Kyogre and Groudons are Called Primals. Alongside the idea of Mega Evolution, At the end of completing the Dex in Emerald and Beating Mt Battle in Gale, You are given the choice of one of the three Gen 2 Starters, so that could indicate they may have Megas as well. And on the subject of Gale, They could remake Pokemon Colosseum and Xd for the DS. And add another thing, Mega Shadow Pokemon. ;D Well those are my thoughts what are yours?

testing