General Chat: Rated-R for being an offensive word for mental retardation.

Crypto-7

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
General chat? This seems enjoyable!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Have you guys heard that the incredibles 2 is being made?

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
This seems like a really close-knit site. I LOVE IT. MOAR FAMILY
We really are. Of all the teams here we're probably the most family-like. Elite and XIT just love to duke it out against each other and Ouroboros and Hazama love anime. We're a good team for battles and a good team for family. We're always here for each other, if you ever have problems, we will try our best to help.

And we're led by some sexy Admins! @MegaHitmonlee @McCloud @doomfaller @ForbiddenSandwich @Deadsouls

And all of us grunts are pretty cool, too.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
We really are. Of all the teams here we're probably the most family-like. Elite and XIT just love to duke it out against each other and Ouroboros and Hazama love anime. We're a good team for battles and a good team for family. We're always here for each other, if you ever have problems, we will try our best to help.

And we're led by some sexy Admins! @MegaHitmonlee @McCloud @doomfaller @ForbiddenSandwich @Deadsouls

I'm gonna be on that list too! ;)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits

You definitely got that right :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Sticky web isn't a gimmick, it's an amazing hazard... Are stealth rocks and toxic spikes gimmicks?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I thought he was talking singles! :p

TheQuantumNexus

Pokémon Champion
Credits
>Sammiches used Confuse Ray
>The opposing Shadow was confused!

testing