• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Gintoki's Legit Event Shop - 200+ Unique Event Pokemon In Stock - Reopening Special Inside

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to my shop, here I will be selling LEGIT CLONED UT event pokemon.
Events Older than a month: 60 PC
Events 2 weeks - 1 month old: 100 PC
Events less than two weeks old: 150 PC
Limited Time Stock:
5 NA Arceus Codes only 75 pc Each

Discounts:
*Special Reopening Discount: 50% off on all purchases over 1200 PC (does not stack with other discounts)*

Buy 5 events get 1 free
Buy 10 events get 3 free
Team Nova members ranked noble+ will receive a 10% discount on any orders.

The list of events I currently have for sale can be found here.
If there is an event you would like that isn't listed here just make a request and I will try to have it ready within 24 hours.​

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to buy a 20th Anniversary Mew
Here's my IGN: Karrie, and my FC: 2080-0686-9421
Please PM me when you're ready

Terrorine

Youngster Joey
Credits
new here and just wanted to make sure these are all legit pokemon not injected or anything. I don't mind clones of legits obv but thinking of buying a lot of your pokemon. Found out a lot of mine had been powersaved (yours are not right?) didn't know about checking the dates so it bit me :/

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
As far as i know some of the pgl set are. As for the others I do not believe so obtained most of them in trades and don't have time to check after 300+ pkm to see if they're powersaved.

Terrorine

Youngster Joey
Credits
how can you say they are legit if you think or know some are powersaved? i was thinking of buying well over 50 pokemon but now I'm not sure, i do know newer powersaved events are only specific dates ad older ones dont have ribbons or something is off on them so if both checked out they are fine....

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
The pgl ones that i know are powersaved got edited accidemtally when i was building my shiny dex by a servicer, they got put back to the original info. As for everything else the info matches seribii / bulbapedia but i haven't done further checking such as pid and what not as I don't have time and no matter how much you check you can never be 100 percent with previous gen pokemon and i'm not so sure how advance current gen hacking is now since the last time I did it myself was 2 years ago but i'm going to assume it's pretty much the same unless you got the event yourself. (ALL someone has to so is change the date and pid of a pkm and you won't be able to tell if it isn't the same as one on a list).

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey there, I want to buy the pokebank regi trio, plus the Japanese hoopa and diancie plz

testing