Active Giveaway (6IV Shiny Defog Latias)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hey guys, we're working on a new project to give away 1 kalos bred pokemon and 1 nonkalos bred pokemon a week. This week's pokemon is Latias. It is 6IV bold with the moves defog, roost, calm mind and psychic. It is EV trained in HP and Defense. To be entered for a chance to win please not only have an account on the site but also follow the instragram page and like the picture on it about the giveaway. Comment below and you will be put into a drawing to win. By the end of the day, March 2nd, we will choose one winner who has completed all these tasks to give the Latias to. Thank you and good luck!

http://instagram.com/perfectpkmn

Winner! - Umbrem

Last edited:

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I know, I know, I just have to redownload the app on my iphone.
Awesome :) Good luck man! :) If no one else comments you'll automatically win haha

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I don't funning care about this contest. Humph... *secretly crosses fingers behind back*

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
All done and dandy!!! :)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm in! ^_^

One of these days, if I enter everything... SURELY I'M BOUND TO WIN.

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I'm in! ^_^

One of these days, if I enter everything... SURELY I'M BOUND TO WIN.
Hahaha I'll talk to the guys and see if it's fair to win more than once :p If it isn't then you are almost guaranteed to win eventually :p

Pokeghd

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Totally fair to win more than once. What if down the road you have something cooler I want, like a trip to hawii. And I'm stuck with a Latias. Granted I could fly there on my Latias, but still.

See what I did there, I said MY Latias ;)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Totally fair to win more than once. What if down the road you have something cooler I want, like a trip to hawii. And I'm stuck with a Latias. Granted I could fly there on my Latias, but still.
Hahaha alright alright, that justification is real :p

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
The winner of the shiny defog latias was umbrem! Congratulations and thank you all for joining the giveaway! We'll have more to come so keep active and lookout for the next this coming week! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing