Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Who (out of the 3 of you) was the first person to officially post on the bug gym asking for the position? That would probably be the first step to take and whoever posted first asking for it without a reply within 7 days would get it.

@Mynor1, current leader of the fire gym has returned from his break (he had a lot going on). If you'd like the position of the fire gym you should post on the fire gym thread challenging him to a duel, whoever wins 2/3 battles using a monotype fire team gets the gym. However the challenger cannot use an uber pokemon and the current gym leader can.

My apologies. I don't want the position, and apparently Marigi has lost his match so I believe the position goes to @TyruntLover44

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
My apologies. I don't want the position, and apparently Marigi has lost his match so I believe the position goes to @TyruntLover44

No need to apologize lol your after the fighting gym right? If they were looking to duel it out for the position (all 3 of them) I would think two of them should fight it out in a best 2/3 match with their mono teams, and the winner of that match up would go on to battle the other person in a best 2/3 match. Winner of the final match gets the position.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
No need to apologize lol your after the fighting gym right? If they were looking to duel it out for the position (all 3 of them) I would think two of them should fight it out in a best 2/3 match with their mono teams, and the winner of that match up would go on to battle the other person in a best 2/3 match. Winner of the final match gets the position.
Agreed, and yeah, the fighting gym match is tomorrow :p

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
last question .. i post officer challenge 26 jul until now and since dragon gym leader never reply me so i can take over dragon gym now

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
last question .. i post officer challenge 26 jul until now and since dragon gym leader never reply me so i can take over dragon gym now

Officer Challenge? Do you mean an official challenge?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

As far as the rules go I would say yes, if you have posted on their thread looking to claim the gym and haven't heard from them within 7 days the gym goes to you. I would post on the thread again letting them know the situation so they can close down their thread and not have two active dragon gyms. :)

Last edited:

endykholi

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
As far as the rules go I would say yes, if you have posted on their thread looking to claim the gym and haven't read from them within 7 days the gym goes to you. I would post on their thread letting them know the situation though so they can close down their thread and not have two active dragon gyms. :)
awesome cheza thanks now i have to decide what team dragon i have to used now thanks a lot:)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
No official gym thread exists because Niq had his deleted.

Tyrunt would have to battle everyone who posted here looking for the gym.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
No official gym thread exists because Niq had his deleted.

Tyrunt would have to battle everyone who posted here looking for the gym.

What do you mean?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
You'll have to be a bit more specific.

"No official gym thread exists because Niq had his deleted.

Tyrunt would have to battle everyone who posted here looking for the gym."

What are you talking about? lol

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Who (out of the 3 of you) was the first person to officially post on the bug gym asking for the position? That would probably be the first step to take and whoever posted first asking for it without a reply within 7 days would get it.

This is what I'm referring to.

Since no one has been able to approve any of the people who posted here for the bug gym it's rather complicated as to who gets the gym.

But they seem to be battling one another to see who ultimately gets approved for be the leader.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
This is what I'm referring to.

Since no one has been able to approve any of the people who posted here for the bug gym it's rather complicated as to who gets the gym.

But they seem to be battling one another to see who ultimately gets approved for be the leader.

Ah that makes more sense! haha

Yup they are battling it out among each other to see who will gets the gym. However just posting on the thread for the position would have been easier and probably the fastest way to claim the gym.
imo :p

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Ah that makes more sense! haha

Yup they are battling it out among each other to see who will gets the gym. However just posting on the thread for the position would have been easier and probably the fastest way to claim the gym.
imo :p

I agree entirely, but Niq had his gym leader thread deleted, so that complicated things a lot.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I agree entirely, but Niq had his gym leader thread deleted, so that complicated things a lot.

awe boo.. then wouldn't that make whoever asked for it here first the new bug gym leader? Just like when gyms first opened whoever posted first on this thread for the position got it? I wasn't aware the bug gym was completely gone xD

Last edited:

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
awe boo.. then wouldn't that make whoever asked for it here first the new bug gym leader? Just like when gyms first opened whoever posted first on this thread for the position got it? I wasn't aware the bug gym was completely gone xD

Rules say the leader has to be approved, so I don't really know.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Rules say the leader has to be approved, so I don't really know.

Let us call the masters...

@doulie @Mynor1 @x0rqasmatr0n

Current situation, no bug gym currently exists and a few people want it and have posted here.
Too help you guys out would it be a good idea to let mods have the ability to approve someone for a gym if no gym of that type currently exists? First person who asked for it gets it?

testing