Active Hannah Lauren's Squirtle Squad!

Hannah Lauren

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello Poke Masters! Welcome to my shop! I am very new to this site, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. All of the Pokémon I breed have a variety of natures. I do have some with moves, and egg moves. Some are ready to be evolved in their second or third evolution. ALL prices are negotiable. Thank you so much for visiting!

5 IV Squirtle with no HA/Bold/Moves-Tackle LVL 1: 65 PC amount x1
5 IV Squirtle with no HA/Docile/Moves-Tackle LVL 1: 65 PC amount x1
5 IV Squirtle with no HA/Adamant/Moves-Tackle LVL 1: 65 PC amount x3
5 IV Squirtle with no HA/Modest/Moves-Tackle LVL 1: 65 PC amount x3
5 IV Squirtle with no HA/Sassy/Moves-Bubble,Bite,Rapid Spin,Protect LVL 1: 65 PC amount x1
5 IV Squirtle with no HA/Modest/Moves-Tackle,Brine,Dragon Pulse,Muddy Water LVL 1: 75 PC amount x6
5 IV Squirtle with HA/Modest/Moves-Tackle,Brine,Dragon Pulse,Muddy Water LVL 1: 85 PC amount x9
5 IV Squirtle with HA/Modest/Moves-Tail Whip,Brine,Dragon Pulse,Muddy Water LVL 4: 85 PC amount x1
5 IV Squirtle with HA/Modest/Moves-Water Gun,Withdraw,Bubble,Bite LVL 17: 85 PC amount x1

Please let me know if you want a Nickname, and if you want a specific gender. I may not have the gender you want, but it doesn't hurt to ask! Please respond with any questions!:)

Last edited:

Meo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't have enough as of right now, but I'll definitely come back to snag one of those Modest 5IV HA Squirtles!

Last edited:

testing