• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Have a shiny Arceus

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Is it from an event or smth?

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yeah, it's actually from a Japanese event. A friend of mine gave it to me. It has the event's EO, the blue pentagon and the red pokeball whose name I don't remember.
U mean the cherish ball?
Sounds cool what u want for it?

hooh21

Youngster Joey
Credits
U mean the cherish ball?
Yeah, that one. I was looking for a Genesect, Meloetta or Celebi, but anyway I'm opened to hear any offers. So if you have one of those I want, it's cool we can trade if you want, anyway if you don't just tell me what would you trade instead!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Modealf

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah, that one. I was looking for a Genesect, Meloetta or Celebi, but anyway I'm opened to hear any offers. So if you have one of those I want, it's cool we can trade if you want, anyway if you don't just tell me what would you trade instead!
Thanks!
I don't know if ill give you a pokemon in my team but I have other pokemon that I don't use like
ho-oh which seems to be your mascot or latios with he's megastone heatran, azelf or mestprit.
I'm also about to get uxie and palkia so if any of these pokemon intrests you be sure to reply and also I would like to know the lvl of your arceus

Modealf

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't know if ill give you a pokemon in my team but I have other pokemon that I don't use like
ho-oh which seems to be your mascot or latios with he's megastone heatran, azelf or mestprit.
I'm also about to get uxie and palkia so if any of these pokemon intrests you be sure to reply and also I would like to know the lvl of your arceus
also if you don't want to trade it for any of my pokemon I'm willing to trade any of those pokemon to some other legendairys you have k?

hooh21

Youngster Joey
Credits
U mean the cherish ball?

Sorry dude, thanks for your offers but I have Alpha Sapphire so I got all of those legendaries you mention. The Shiny Arceus is from an event, so it's not that easy to get. So, as you can imagine, I'm not trading a Shiny special legendary from an event for any of those legendaries you can get in the game. Thanks anyway! If you have some legendary from some event and you want to trade it, just tell me!

ForestFire64

Youngster Joey
Credits
if this is still open I have lugia,ho-oh,mewtwo,deoxys,latias,moltres,articuno,zapdos,all regice,rock,steel,cobalion,virizon,terrakion,azelf,mesprit,uxie,heatran,xerneas,zygarde,entei
,phione,suicune,tornadus,cresselia those are all of the legends I have so if its still up for grabs take your pick that i`m willing to trade

Last edited:

testing