Hello all

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm new around here. Just wanted to say hello. I've got a fair collection of pokemon on alpha sapphire. Right now I have 450 on my national pokedex. I've got quite a few breedjects that are 4+iv to get rid of. I'm also looking to slowly fill in the missing parts of my pokedex. I don't mind people who clone but I personally dont have an auto save and all my pokemon are naturally bred in game, hence I've logged 350+ hours of play so far. Possibly looking to trade naturally bred near perfect/perfect mons for some cloned ones or extras. I happen to have a couple darkrai codes left over from the event as well. Hope everyone is having a good day
Cheers!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Hey man, welcome to the site. I haven't bred a Pokemon in quite some time, but back in XY, I had a number of breeds from something as simple as Talonflame to some more complex egg move stuff like ice shard Donphan and spikes bulletproof Chesnaught. I know how much work it takes to get everything right. Anyway, if you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask.

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yes it can take a tremendous amount of effort to make natural mons. Ive spent 36 hours total working on getting a Shiny gyarados/magicarp, so far.. There are a couple things I'm looking for because I only got back into pokemon a few months ago I missed out on some of the events. Thanksfully I have lots of extra darkraks, Shiny xerneas and yvetels. I keep a spare game to reset for event pokemon if anyone is interested let me know if you have something to trade

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eithan0693

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks I appreciate the reply. This is all new to me I'm still trying to figure out what's going on here I Wont lie lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 601 using Tapatalk

testing