Hello dear people :)

polichombr

Youngster Joey
Credits
Excuse my bad english, i'm not native english-speaker so far.

Many things I'll tell won't be appreciated by most people there as i can see looking at forums....

I hoped it was a nice place to trade and get pokemon, with good atmosphere.

But i must have been mistaken. SO many people using the shit of powersave and, worst, new item from Japan. Just cheaters, trying to take benefit of their cheating thing. Not all indeed, but many many.

Make me feel sad, it's that kind of people that kills the game.

I speak to theses powersavers and other cheaters: you break work of real breeders, real shiny hunters, real strategy-players. Hope one day, i know it's just a dream, your pokemon would be blocked .

But in fine, i shall never change anything.

I wish to other a good game and wish you the best, kind regards.

And probably bye as i seem not to fit with the philosophy of these place.

:)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
If you don't like the cheating that's fine but, the atmosphere is still good and breeders are still needed (just putting that out there)

Welcome to the site

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I understand where you are coming from, but don't let your arrogance blind you to the value of powersavers. They meet the needs of people who play the game for reasons different from your own.

Not all people play the game for the same reasons you do. Personally i can care less about spending months trying to catch a Pokemon that is a slightly different color than its counterpart, and the same or inferior in every other way. But i don't bash shinny hunters, or chastise them about how much of a waste of time it is to farm Pokemon they can't use.

I understand that what they value and what i value, in the game, are two different things. I can only imagine that the rush i get from having a really close competitive battle, is similar to the rush they get after finding a shiny that they've been hunting.

You can still enjoy all the things you enjoy about the game, if you prefer to legitimately catch and breed your own Pokemon. That that option still exist. Powersave users do not take that away from you. In fact this community welcomes you all the same, and you can still buy, sell and do business here with other people who hold your preference about what they value in game.

I think its important to remember that the game developers at Nintendo and game freak are just people, playing the game outside of the parameters that they expected isn't breaking some sort of moral code. You just need to understand that some people value the game for different reasons than you do, and then you wouldn't have a problem with powersavers/genners or whatever else you call them.

Either way welcome to the website, and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Reactions: Dom

testing