Hello!

alexis.m96

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi my name is Alexis and I'm new to pokemon trading/breeding! I hope to be able to make good deals on here.

Just so you know, I prefer gen 1-2-6 pokemon hahaha!
I currently just finished Alpha Sapphire and Y and I am slowly building a pool of pokemons to trade,

any tips/advice are welcome!

Skillerenix

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi my name is Alexis and I'm new to pokemon trading/breeding! I hope to be able to make good deals on here.

Just so you know, I prefer gen 1-2-6 pokemon hahaha!
I currently just finished Alpha Sapphire and Y and I am slowly building a pool of pokemons to trade,

any tips/advice are welcome!
Pretty new member here also. My best advice that I could give you would be to buy an IV Ditto to start the breeding process. Also to grab the Everstone and Destiny Knot in game. Alpha Saphire would the easier of the two games to breed in, IMO. If you're looking for anything in specific for breeding, let me know I might have something for you. Also if you're ever looking to trade or battle you could hit me up.

FC: 0576 - 5800 - 8608

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey welcome to the site be sure to check our newcomer's guide
And f u need help with breeding or battling just pm me
Enjoy your stay

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to the site!! I have made so many good deals here and I can't wait to see what you have to trade. A new feature I just got into was poke gym challenge where you battle other real players to get a badge on your profile! I'm currently trying to become the fighting leader if current one is inactive. Maybe I'll see you in battle :D anyway your gonna have a great time here!

testing