Hey Everyone!

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok, I probably should have done this a few days ago but hey!

I'm only just dipping my toe into competitive battling and I'm still putting together my team so naturally this seemed like a great place to do it and meet some experienced people in what so far seems like a really friendly online community :)

So say hi, it'd be great to meet you!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you ever need a pointer or two, feel free to get in touch with me. I'm always happy to answer questions about competitive battling or the site in general. :D

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you ever need a pointer or two, feel free to get in touch with me. I'm always happy to answer questions about competitive battling or the site in general. :D
Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get! :D

In fact, I do have a question if you don't mind :) it's about EV's - if I've got a low level Pokemon with max EV's, can I just level it on anything, or do I still need to be careful I don't mess up it's stats?

Thanks!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Thank you so much! I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get! :D

In fact, I do have a question if you don't mind :) it's about EV's - if I've got a low level Pokemon with max EV's, can I just level it on anything, or do I still need to be careful I don't mess up it's stats?

Thanks!
You don't need to worry about messing up EVs once they are maxed out. You can level against blissey forts to your hearts content.

testing