Hey I'm Junior

MakxJunior

Youngster Joey
Credits

Gym Badges

I am the new water type gym leader. I found this place through the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet server. I am now glad to be here :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I am the new water type gym leader. I found this place through the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet server. I am now glad to be here :)
welcome, glad to have you. How long you been playing Pokemon? and whats your favorite Pokemon game so far?

MakxJunior

Youngster Joey
Credits

Gym Badges

welcome, glad to have you. How long you been playing Pokemon? and whats your favorite Pokemon game so far?
I've been playing Pokémon for a bit over a year and my favorite game is probably Scarlet and Violet. (I own Violet) I want to get a 3ds so I can play Ultra Sun because after watching sun and moon gen 7 looks interesting. I do also like gen 8 for the dynamax mechanic. I think its one of the best mechanics.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I've been playing Pokémon for a bit over a year and my favorite game is probably Scarlet and Violet. (I own Violet) I want to get a 3ds so I can play Ultra Sun because after watching sun and moon gen 7 looks interesting. I do also like gen 8 for the dynamax mechanic. I think its one of the best mechanics.
What was your first pokemon game? If you started a bit over year ago, I'm interested to know if it would be from that time or an older game in the series

MakxJunior

Youngster Joey
Credits

Gym Badges

What was your first pokemon game? If you started a bit over year ago, I'm interested to know if it would be from that time or an older game in the series
My first game was Violet.

testing