• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hey there~

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys, I'm Pheiry and I'm here to help people that want to start getting into competitive battling by helping them get their hands on good Fairy-type Pokemon!

I've been looking over the internet for a good amount of time for a community that's interested in 5-6 IV Pokemon and I think I've found a good place to hang around for a bit.

So yeah, short introduction, will continue to lurk and post here for a while to see how this community is.
Pleased to meet you all!

(Note that when I say I specialize in Fairy types, that doesn't mean I do Fairy types only. I have other things to offer as well ;) )

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys, I'm Pheiry and I'm here to help people that want to start getting into competitive battling by helping them get their hands on good Fairy-type Pokemon!

I've been looking over the internet for a good amount of time for a community that's interested in 5-6 IV Pokemon and I think I've found a good place to hang around for a bit.

So yeah, short introduction, will continue to lurk and post here for a while to see how this community is.
Pleased to meet you all!

(Note that when I say I specialize in Fairy types, that doesn't mean I do Fairy types only. I have other things to offer as well ;) )
Welcome Pheiry :D

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do ;) With such an awesome community, I'm sure you'll find there's a TON of things to do :)

If you have any general questions about the site, feel free to message me direct or ask about on the shout box (You'll definitely get a response there ;))

Pheiry

Youngster Joey
Credits

Fennekin

I like Turtles
Trusted Seller
Credits

Pleased to meet you all!

Hey, welcome to PerfectPokemon!
If you need any assistance, feel free to ask any of us!
and Hope you enjoy your stay :3

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokémon!

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello and welcome :). Dont forget to check out the site features such as teams and stop by and chat in the shoutbox!

testing