LF Hoopa/Rayquaza/Zoroark/Events - 6 IV shiny

Bartallstar

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have got a Hoopa if you are still interested. Altough I bought the code from an ebay listing, I can provide you with a printsreen of the purchase and the code! :)

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got a hoopa, diancie, and jirachi
If you are willing to trade them, are you interested in anything tht you've seen in my post?

I've recently added some new shiny pokes and other pokes that I can breed, and if you want any of the non-shiny ones to be shiny, tell me and I'll get one.

JEDIGRIM2000

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If you are willing to trade them, are you interested in anything tht you've seen in my post?

I've recently added some new shiny pokes and other pokes that I can breed, and if you want any of the non-shiny ones to be shiny, tell me and I'll get one.
Wait do u want them shiny or regular ?

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Wait do u want them shiny or regular ?
Depending on the event, I don't care if getting shiny or not shiny cause in some events are only shiny pokes lol. For example, Hoopa can't be shiny, but there was recently an efvent for Shiny Jirachi in Hong Kong.

I'm interested in what do you have, I don't care if they are shiny or not, just tell me what would you like to get for them :)

JEDIGRIM2000

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Depending on the event, I don't care if getting shiny or not shiny cause in some events are only shiny pokes lol. For example, Hoopa can't be shiny, but there was recently an efvent for Shiny Jirachi in Hong Kong.

I'm interested in what do you have, I don't care if they are shiny or not, just tell me what would you like to get for them :)
Oh ok I don't got them shiny am look at ur list then tell u

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
So far I want that shiny mew. What els do u have that u haven't posted on here?
Mhmm, for trade I have the Present Hidden Ability Starter set from the event (Samurott, Emboar, Serperior), and lot of Hoopas. The other things I have are not for trade, as I value them pretty high :p

JEDIGRIM2000

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Mhmm, for trade I have the Present Hidden Ability Starter set from the event (Samurott, Emboar, Serperior), and lot of Hoopas. The other things I have are not for trade, as I value them pretty high :p
What does it mean by scrap victini? What do u want for that mew?

testing