• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active How do people gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
So can anybody explain to me how people gen Pokemon for their shops? I want to open a shop but can not gen

Jayoras

Youngster Joey
Credits
So can anybody explain to me how people gen Pokemon for their shops? I want to open a shop but can not gen
me and mastermarshin420 use a combanation of pokegen and powersaves every once in a while pkhex aswell just download /buy these thing and watch tutorials on youtube you will be set

Poke fans

Youngster Joey
Credits
me and mastermarshin420 use a combanation of pokegen and powersaves every once in a while pkhex aswell just download /buy these thing and watch tutorials on youtube you will be set
Yeah I had pkhex but for some reason if I open it it says it can not find it in my computer

Torgr676

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokegen seems to be the way I see the most power saves being used to edit ivs ect. While I don't do it myself my friend does and that's mostly how he does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing