• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

How to Breed a Perfect Pokemon?

WanderinSoul

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'm pretty new to the breeding scene and I've been trying to breed a perfect pokemon, Torchic specifically. I've looked up stuff about egg moves and I still don't quite understand how it works. Could someone try and help me understand?

cool1sasuke

Youngster Joey
Credits
Basically if a parent has the listed egg move in its moveset it is inherited (Parents must be in the same egg group/Ditto) Bulbapedia explains it pretty well
Destiny Knot=Inherit 5 IVs from either parents; 6th IV is random
Everstone=Give to pokemon whose nature you want to inherit
And that's pretty much it

Serj

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello, I'm pretty new to the breeding scene and I've been trying to breed a perfect pokemon, Torchic specifically. I've looked up stuff about egg moves and I still don't quite understand how it works. Could someone try and help me understand?
You should probably buy a genned shiny 6iv ditto Japanese if you want a better chances @ shinies, and any nature. Then just breed your torchic till you get 6ivs by checking ivs go to kiloude city.

testing