• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT I can clone any pokemon... yea :O

iman48230

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am a cloner who is looking to expand my boxes in the pc. I will make 2 copies for you and just 1 for me. The collateral I will be giving you is(pick 1 or 2 depending on how valuable your pokemon is):
Blastoise, shiny- 6iv modest ice beam water pulse flash cannon and hidden power holding blastoisnite
Metagross, shiny- 6iv adamant bullet punch hammer arm meteor mash zen headbutt holding choice band
Heatran, shiny- 6iv quiet rock slide flash cannon earth power flamethrower holding air balloon
Cresselia, shiny, 6iv modest calm mind psychic hidden power moonlight holding nothing
Umbreon, shiny, 6iv careful payback moonlight curse double team holding nothing
Gengar, shiny, 6iv modest psychic energy ball focus blast dazzling gleam holding nothing
Garchomp, shiny- 6iv adamant dragon claw earthquake swords dance sandstorm holding mega stone
Regirock, shiny- 6iv bold hammer arm earthquake stone edge curse holding nothing
I have more but.... my fingers are tired sooooo.
So this is how it works
1. you trade me the pokemon you want cloned and I will trade collateral for it
2. wait like 10 minutes for me to finish
3. I trade you the clone for a bad pokemon
4. I trade you the original for my collateral. simple
I want to clone good competetives (from kalos is preffered) especially a 6iv adamant contrary inkay is what i am dying for lol. soooo ya. pretty self explanatory.
Post your FC and pokemon you want cloned if you are interested.
Mine - FC- 5300-9536-4924

iman48230

Youngster Joey
Credits
M
Are your Metagross and Garchomp Kalos Born? I'll do some trading if they are.
My metagross is but my garchomp is not apparantely(didn't even realize). What would you trade me for it? Also I'm a cloner so I can make a clone of your pokemon.

iman48230

Youngster Joey
Credits
do you w ant pc for it?
What do you mean? No I benefit from making a clone of your pokemon for myself. You benefit by getting 2 of the pokemon you trade me. So for example, if you want 2 multiscale dragonites but only have one, you give me your dragonite for my collateral. Then I make 3 copies of the dragonite, 1 for me 2 for you. then you trade me back my collateral for the 2 dragonites.

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Alright. I'll have it ready for you. Check your other thread too.

You want me to close this one since they're similar?

testing