I need some help with the National Pokedex! = u =

Melody

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I need some help finishing up the National Dex! I've been catching Pokemon, trading Pokemon, sending Pokemon, hatching Pokemon from eggs, but I think I could use some help because I'm nowhere near finished! *o*

First of all, I finished the Hoenn dex, so I won't be needing Dusknoir or Huntail or Skitties or anything from the HOENN pokedex. I don't need any of the starters, either, cause I have those. Thanks for taking that into consideration! ^o^

What I do need:
Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Combee, Snover, Weavile, Lickitung, Watchog, Tranquill, Malamar, Hitomontop...etc
What I could trade to you:
Mespirit, Hetran, Goodra, Gourgeist, Houndoom, Vespiqueen, Purugly, Electivire, Glaceon, Drifloon, etc.
I have a lot of Pokemon, but I'm missing a few spaces. If you need a certain Pokemon and I don't have it, I'll get it for you!

Just to make a notice, some of the Pokemon I have are traded from other people, some are mine.
Another notice is I have three Shiny Pokemon I possibly could send. A shiny Tangela, a shiny Clefable, and a shiny Magnemite. However, if I send you a shiny Pokemon, please send me a shiny Pokemon in return! That would be a fair trade.

My in-game name is Melody, like my profile name. If you need my FC please send me a message >w<

Dmhspys

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok what I am willing to do is trade pokemon to you to fill your empty pokedex entries, I want those back immediatly after. I want pc (credit) through this site.

Melody

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok what I am willing to do is trade pokemon to you to fill your empty pokedex entries, I want those back immediatly after. I want pc (credit) through this site.
Okay, sure, will do. However i don't have my DS atm, so I'll trade a little later! I'll give your Pokemon back, of course. :3

testing