Active If you could be a pokemon what would you be?

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
The way you put this into consideration, is your physical traits and your personality, and why people should want to catch you.
In doing this you would have to describe youre personality in order to help explain how you came up with that theory.
For Example:
I'm bit of a social butterfly, i try to be nice to everyone and respectful but i often out my foot in my mouth and come out sounding rude. i like to joke around alot and and sometimes annoy people. im mostly sarcastic and passive agressive to people to sort of mock them even more. but that doesnt mean i cant fight, i just like too i rather just look awesome and have more friends. Im also not that tall but i have long arms and and im on the skinny side. I think i would be a good pokemon on your team because im just very viable competitively and can do alot of things for your team plus i look awesome and im strong so, go on ahead and Add an ambipom to your team. <3

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Haha.

I'm very short and look young for my age (Yes Doulie people really think so). I love to laugh and look glamorous but I'm pretty hard to nail down. I tend to require a mix of affection and interaction to even reveal my true nature. I'm also fairly complicated and almost always overlooked for anything aside from aesthetic appearances. But I'm tough when the time is right and I can absolutely hold a team together. I'm a Sylveon!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I'm VERY short for my age, 4' 8" at 15 years. I am quite loud, and my words seem to have more power than what I think. I love to joke around and make fun of others, but I do it out of kindness, and. I hate it when I really hurt someone through one of my little jokes... I like to that I am easy to talk too, but at the same time, I have trouble seeing where I am at fault. I am a powerful member, but I may put others in harm just to win. I am a suicide pokemon that is very strong and I'm likely to hurt myself 9 times out of 10 when I am confused. Only a good gambler wants me around on their team...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Way to ruin a thread Gold... :/

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
JIRACHI

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Do you have an explanation in which you see yourself as a jirachi? like what makes you identify yourself with it :p

because jirachi... lol no xD

When I was younger and half my school played pokemon so much that the teacher tried to banned the use of pokemon cards in school (remember those days) ;) They failed though because pokemon overcomes all!

I came up with a test that wasn't very great/had false but was still fun to do which was...!
See what pokemons name is closest to your name and that's the pokemon you would be!
This would include

- Checking the first few letters in your name and matching them to a pokemon that had those letters
- If two pokemon had the same few letters then check to see what other letters in the name are in yours
- If their are no others letters in your check the total amount of letters in the pokemons name and yours
- If the last two tests both fail, pick your battle!

example: My name is Jillian soooo we go to all the pokemon starting with the letter J.

593MS.png
Jellicent
039MS.png
Jigglypuff
385MS.png
Jirachi
135MS.png
Jolteon
595MS.png
Joltik
189MS.png
Jumpluff
124MS.png
Jynx

First part down, now check the second letter and rule all the others out, what we have left is:

039MS.png
Jigglypuff
385MS.png
Jirachi
Ji, this is were the first matching letters stops, soo now we can go to other matching letters through out the name:

Jillian

Jigglypuff = 3 matching letters

Jirachi = 4 matching letters

Jirachi wins this test because we share more letters in our names!
But if we did the other test first (total numbers in name):

Jillian = 7 letters

Jigglypuff = 10 letters

Jirachi = 7 letters

Jirachi wins this test to! So the pokemon I was... was Jirachi!
and jirachi has become one of my favorite pokemon because of it xD

Also me and Jirachi are both little s***s :p

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I would be Haunter. Sometimes I seem more intimidating or scary than I actually am. I love joking around, sometimes with a serious tone to see if I can get people to believe what I'm saying. :p In the end, it's all just fun and games for me. ^_^

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Mewtwo

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
What about your personality makes you feel like mewtwo?
I'd say Doulie is Mewtwo because he was the original badass pokemon. everyone wanted it but not everyone was able to get it, its a powerhouse and still relevent to this day. the way i think this coincides with doulie is because of this site and awesome badass place he made, and thats just my opinion :D

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I'd say Doulie is Mewtwo because he was the original badass pokemon. everyone wanted it but not everyone was able to get it, its a powerhouse and still relevent to this day. the way i think this coincides with doulie is because of this site and awesome badass place he made, and thats just my opinion :D
aww <3

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
A Bromance in bloom!

testing