• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Is there any pokemon/character that you really hate?

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Blissey

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I really hate Glaceon and Piplup.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Shiny Lugia... Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome... But I have a backstory to this... Little 4th greased me had diamond, and one of the pokemon players at my school had an action replay, but he didn't tell anyone. He found a code for a shiny lugia w/ the ability wonder guard... It ha the moves: sheer cold, aeroblast, roar of time, and fly. It was also level 163. Anyone that could beat him got one. I was one of the best, and I would sweep with my garchomp with swords dance, but I couldn't kill that pesky "shadow lugia" as it was named. I beat him 1-0, an I was excited to get one. He was so mad that he lost, he didn't give me one, and told everyone that he beat me. This impressed all the kids, and I told him to battle me in front of everyone. He used a team of those shadow lugias. I swept him with my garchomp, who now had stone edge 6-0. He ran away crying, and I still badger him about that shadow lugia... My friends battle me all the time with shadow lugias that they were fortunate to get, and I really didn't give a shit... Shiny lugia sucks... (Until I get mine :p)

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Gulpin! Its the Pokemon that always breaks my chains on Route 5 >.<

nolito123

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I've never liked Trubbish no offense but he's literally trash

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I love trubbish... He was so cute in a defog way... :3 I used him in my original black playthrough, and he wrecked house!

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Swalot. It's a joke of a pokemon with that yellow "mustache"

testing