• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Item Giveaway

jacob

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
do you have a masterball or shiny charm my fc is 5043 4808 0617

kingz

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking for strange souvenir
:) if u have it

Last edited:

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
5-6 Master balls and and a garchompite if you have and shiny charm would be most appreciated
My FC's in my signature.

Last edited:

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am giving away most in game items. mega stones berries, master balls, rare candies, Evolutionary stones etc. If you need a certain item leave your fc and item and I will see if I have it.

I am giving away most in game items. mega stones berries, master balls, rare candies, Evolutionary stones etc. If you need a certain item leave your fc and item and I will see if I have it.
Hi I would like a destiny knot, a choice scraf, Big Nuggets (5 if you csn), Big pearl, weird statue, Sliwpoke tail, diancite, the 3 orbs of dialga oalkia and guratina

UMDred

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey can I get 1 of each of these? Cherish Ball, Repeat Ball, Lure Ball, Level Ball, Moon Ball, Premier Ball? Thanks!

testing