• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

J-stars victory

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
That game looks really really cool. I want it so bad now. I would totally destroy Luffy with Vegeta.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Also theres more characters coming out since it's coming out in japan in march.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Things like these really make me consider learning Japanese and then moving there.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I'll probably also use the Naruto characters the most.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Yeah we have naruto and sasuke so far. Each character has a form to my knowledge, i know naruto has sage mode ichigo has mugetstu and goku/vegeta can go supersaiyan (obviously)

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
this will either solve all the "this character is stronger than that character" debate or it will make them a whole lot worse

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
haha yeah hope all characters have some sort of mode they can activate would make it balanced if you could activate it to turn the fight.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
hopefully because realistically super saiyan vegeta and goku would out match most things they are faced against

Jugun

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hyped for this,Blazblue CP in english because I actually follow the story,a few 3ds games,and whenever the ps4 bundles Destiny or GGX 3rd XD

Jugun

Youngster Joey
Credits
Same,my cousin got the JP version,I got to play for a week when he came to visit,Captain_keiji I think we're going to get along just fine XD

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Yeah ^.^ favorite blazblue character ?(im playing kagura when cp is out). as of now i play hazama (hope my signature/icon isn't a spoiler) or hakumen. Been trying to learn makoto though.

testing