Closed Jolly Charmander Giveaway!

drakcorian

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi all! First of all, I'm new here and just joined perfectpokemon a few days back!

Next to business,
I have 20-30 jolly charmanders with eggs move dragon dance and outrage to give away, all have at least 5 perfect IVs.

Hit me up if any of you guys want one, though I probably have a gut feeling I'm not gonna manage to get rid of all of them. My ign and fc are on my signature.

Either way, thanks and don't forget to be nice and like my post!

Rice

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, are you giving them away completely for free? If so I would love to have one :D

Smileyofdoom

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like one as well if you would :)

drakcorian

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like one as well if you would :)
hold on in like 8 hours time? gotta sleep early man, got an electrician's appointment early tomorrow. hopefully my internet would be much better than it is now. i would be awake by then! if not, hit me up again! sorry and thanks! :)

Smileyofdoom

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yea thats no prob I do have to grab my friends hotspot but it should be fine, wanna set a specific time to meet up?

McRiddles

Enigmatic
Donor
Credits
Hi all! First of all, I'm new here and just joined perfectpokemon a few days back!

Next to business,
I have 20-30 jolly charmanders with eggs move dragon dance and outrage to give away, all have at least 5 perfect IVs.

Hit me up if any of you guys want one, though I probably have a gut feeling I'm not gonna manage to get rid of all of them. My ign and fc are on my signature.

Either way, thanks and don't forget to be nice and like my post!
I'd like to trade with you!

testing