• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active KALOS SHINY WORKSTATION: QUALITY, KALOS BRED, FLAWLESS, SHINY, NICKNAMEABLE, CUTOMIZABLE

shinykalos

Youngster Joey
Credits
WELCOME TO KALOS SHINY WORKSTATION

feedback2.png
feedback1.png

By Seonas, Trusted eBay Seller.

We have a wide variety of shiny pokemon, from freshly born level ones to solid trained level hundreds!
All pokemons have the blue pentagon seal of legitimacy which also makes them VGC LEGAL.

perfectpoke.png~original

Disclaimer:
We own no rights to Pokemon, Pokemon X and Y, Nintendo and anything related to it.

Promotions:

BUY 1 ORDINARY FOR 200PC
BUY 1 NICKNAMEABLE FOR 500PC

BUY
3 GET 1 FREE PLUS ONE 1-FOR-1 COUPON*
(150PC ea ordinary + 2 ordinary 100PC ea for next purchase)
(375PC ea nicknameable + 2 ordinary 100PC ea for next purchase)

BUY 10 GET 5 FREE PLUS FOUR 1-FOR-1 COUPON*
(133PC ea ordinary + 8 ordinary 100 PC ea for next purchase)
(333PC ea nicknameable + 8 ordinary 100 PC ea for next purchase)

FREE ITEMS!
(for every pokemon you buy, we can throw in any item we have as a bonus)

THE MORE YOU BUY, THE LESSER YOU PAY!
POST HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER!

(*1-1 promotion does not apply to nicknameables)

MAKE A REQUEST WITH US
FOR CUSTOMIZED KALOS BRED POKEMON WITH FOLLOWING OPTIONS:

(free promotion and 1-1 promotion does not apply to requests)
NATURE, ABILITY, GENDER, POKEBALL, EGG MOVES, NICKNAMES, SHININESS, IVS, HIDDEN POWER
For only 1000PC each requests

You can also place your order via tinyurl.com/shinyorderform
Please remember to enter gift code: PerfectPokemon
POKEMON:
1. FOR DETAILED INFORMATION AND PICTURES OF POKEMON, GO TO OUR GOOGLE DOC HERE.
2. All level 1 pokemon can be nicknamed.

3. Press Ctrl + F to search for your desired pokemon.
4. Do not hesitate to make a request of the pokemon you want to customized with specific moves, ability, nicknames, etc.
5. All pokemon are shiny, flawless, kalos bred, and with memories.

BELOW IS A LIST OF LVL 5x FLAWLESS BATTLE READY POKEMON.
FOR LEVEL 1 POKEMON, PLEASE CLICK ON ABOVE LINK TO SEE OUR DOC.

TALONFLAME
GLISCOR
GRENINJA
KLEFKI
EXCADRILL
AZUMARILL
FERROTHORN
STARMIE
PIKACHU
TYRANTRUM
TREVENANT
HOUNDOOM
GOURGEIST
NINETALES
UMBREON
METAGROSS
SIGILYPH
ELECTIVIRE
HAXORUS
CHARIZARD
PACHIRISU
PARASECT
NIDOKING
WOBBUFFET
SYLVEON
MEOWSTIC
LUXRAY
ABSOL
SCIZOR
RAPIDASH
FLYGON
MEDICHAM
ALTARIA
GARDEVOIR
SCOLIPEDE
SLOWBRO
GENGAR
FROSLASS
BLAZIKEN
EMPOLEON
WEAVILE
AEGISLASH
LUDICOLO
MAWILE
TOGEKISS
SALAMANCE
AGGRON
HERACROSS
BRELOOM
HONCHKROW
CLAWITZER
TYRANITAR
KANGASKHAN
BLISSEY
INFERNAPE
GYARADOS
GALLADE
CHANDELURE
NOIVERN
AROMATISSE
MEGANIUM
MANECTRIC
MANDIBUZZ
AVALUGG
GASTRODON
GOODRA
GARCHOMP
MAMOSWINE
AMBIPOM
SHUCKLE​

Thank you for shopping with us!

Last edited:

shinykalos

Youngster Joey
Credits
Might as well breed my own perf IV pokes instead of this ludicrous pricing xD

This service is for true collectors, people who look for SHINY pokemon with specific gender (some pokemon have 25% gender ratio), specific pokeball (generation 2 balls passed through pokebank), egg moves, and your own pokemon's nickname so that you can differentiate your own shiny pokemon from the other all-so-common clones floating in the market.

Last edited:

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
This service is for true collectors, people who look for SHINY pokemon with specific gender (some pokemon have 25% gender ratio), specific pokeball (generation 2 balls passed through pokebank), egg moves, and your own pokemon's nickname so that you can differentiate your own shiny pokemon from the other all-so-common clones floating in the market.
I offer an RNGing service for 70 pc (prices negotiable lol) i don't know how your planning to sell this stuff.

shinykalos

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have heard about it. Its a bummer really. All I hope is that people can appreciate the effort we put in to breed these shinies. Well, we use the TSV method, which really saved us a lot of time compared to traditional Masuda, but it's still hard to get matching eggs.

James

Youngster Joey
Credits
where is the list of all the 5 IV battle ready pokemons (assuming they're EV trained) I want to look at them. I'll pay the price because I understand the work that you have to go through and I'd love a non-cloned pokemon.

Senpai

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Wouldnt true collectors would want them to be KB? Even so cheza does requests for 20PC so im good o3o senpai AWAYYYYYY (~o3o)~

James

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I see the Ferrathorn's abilities/nature/EV+IV's/etc, I want to buy it, but I want to see if everything checks out.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Bro, just stating the fact, I ain't promoting. If I would I've already posted my thread link here instead of a link which they have no way of communicate lol.
no more of this or you will be banned. You don't promote what you sell by demeaning others, thats not the culture here.

testing