• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Learn something new maybe? Check out my channel!

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
In the sake of sharing knowledge (and something to watch while hatching eggs), here's a link to my first video and youtube channel! I'll be bringing daily pokemon content so if anyone would like to subscribe or give the video a like, I would appreciate it a ton !
Anyone who might wanna possibly battle for a vid on my channel is more than welcome to msg me as well! I shall be partaking in some tournaments soon when I'm not as busy doing all this recording, and I'll be making sure those matches find their way onto the channel! Enjoy !

1st 6v6 Video:
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/legacyandrew

Last edited:

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
if you ever wanna battle me hit me up (;

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
aha excellent! everyone should add me ps so we can all battle for the channel soon :)
I've been rather busy making videos lately getting the channel started, and I'll be making some videos for the site in the next week, so I've got quite the schedule to keep! I'll make time though :)

for now, why not check out my 3rd video? :D battle spot battles this time!

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I didnt even know escavalier ran overcoat until afterward when I made sure it didn't have early bird after that 1st turn wake up lol :p

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Haha yeah, by the way I'm starting up my new youtube channel sometime soon :D. We should do some double battles once I set up a team.

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
And for sure! Let me know when you start up your channel, I'll tweet your stuff/put you in my featured channels, etc! :p

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Keep up the good work, Andrew. I enjoy watching your videos. :) That and listening to your silky smooth voice.

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks a bunch you guys! Support from you dudes actually means the world to me, since I know just about all of you are really good and experienced players. I've been beyond busy trying to get this channel off the ground while simultaneously keeping up with every day life, but we'll all battle as soon as I can for videos! Stoked on it ! I think I'll keep this forum open to post my videos on and ask for battles, etc, so keep checkin back! :D
Once again though, can't thank ya enough guys! Support is how anything like this gets goin, and you guys showin it is just too friggin sick, not to mention incredibly rewarding. I'll keep doin this forever as long as people are around who enjoy it, so stay tuned! :D

LegacyAndrew

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
New video is up ps! Mono vs Mono !!! Steel VS Flying! Balls of Steel VS Bird Balls! Check it out!! :p

BasedGoten

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
You're doing a good thing here. Youtube was made for pokemon

testing