• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

FT Legit event Diance for trade!

shiny luma

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello. I am Shiny Luma and I'm trading away a legit event Japanese diance. The diance knows the moves diamond storm, moonblast, reflect, and return, it has the ability clear body. I am willing to trade for a shiny. I don't care about ivs/evs/e.t.c I just want it to be a legit Pokemon. Just please put the shiny Pokemon's info in the comment and I will comment back if I would like to trade my diance for it (I would love it especially if you offered a shiny smeargle). Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Kaseysimpson98

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello. I am Shiny Luma and I'm trading away a legit event Japanese diance. The diance knows the moves diamond storm, moonblast, reflect, and return, it has the ability clear body. I am willing to trade for a shiny. I don't care about ivs/evs/e.t.c I just want it to be a legit Pokemon. Just please put the shiny Pokemon's info in the comment and I will comment back if I would like to trade my diance for it (I would love it especially if you offered a shiny smeargle). Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Hello! I have some shinies that have been just hatched from eggs: Hawlucha, Fennekin, Magby, Vulpix, Eevee (Which is now Vaporeon) and Koffing. I'm not sure if you're looking for any level but I have Walrein, Blissey, Ursaring, Shellgon, Raichu, Espeon, Furfrou, Absol, Lickatung ,Umbreon and Dragalge. c: You may trade for any one you'd like.

testing