• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Lf 6v6 ou battle for practice

Avalanche920

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey all, if I had to describe myself, I am intermediate skilled in online battling. I could use people to practice against from time to time. I am looking to increase my skills to eventually join a team on here. Any help would be appreciated. My friend code is 1865-0167-3898. Comment if interested in battling me. It'll be 6v6 singles with normal rules, alpha sapphire

I<3Pokemon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey I will battle you cause I am just like you lol, you wanna help each other? I'm new to here as well so yea if your up for it bro?

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Hey all, if I had to describe myself, I am intermediate skilled in online battling. I could use people to practice against from time to time. I am looking to increase my skills to eventually join a team on here. Any help would be appreciated. My friend code is 1865-0167-3898. Comment if interested in battling me. It'll be 6v6 singles with normal rules, alpha sapphire
Feel free to add me I'm always down to battle, 1521 5202 8297, the IGN I'm usually on is "ace".

testing