Trade Completed LF: Mew, Manaphy FT: many!

Acee

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just trying to fill my dex! You can have as many of my regular (non-event) legendaries for just ONE of these! (ALL were obtained myself, untouched uncloned)

My events for trade:
- Deoxys - Plasma
- Genesect - Plasma
- Darkrai - movie
- mewtwo - feb2012

Regular legendaries for trade:
  • Raikou/Suicune/Entei
  • Latios/Latias
  • Deoxys
  • Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf
  • Giratina
  • Virizion/Cobalion/Terrakion
Misc. pokemon for trade:
- HA eevee 5IV female
- 6IV Rotom lvl 1
- N's pokemon (30IVs on each)
- shiny golem

Thanks everyone!

GintokiSan

Pokémon Champion
Credits
how many of n's pokemon do you have?

Jack Rogers

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have shiny Old Sea Map Mew, a Meloetta, and a Manaphy. Do you have any shinies you'd be willing to trade, or just the events? Edit: Nvm, I see your shiny Golem. Would you be interested in trading for any of mine?

Acee

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have shiny Old Sea Map Mew, a Meloetta, and a Manaphy. Do you have any shinies you'd be willing to trade, or just the events? Edit: Nvm, I see your shiny Golem. Would you be interested in trading for any of mine?
Yeah Id give you my golem, plus my mewtwo and deoxys for your mew. Its not hacked by any chance is it?

Jack Rogers

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah Id give you my golem, plus my mewtwo and deoxys for your mew. Its not hacked by any chance is it?
No, it's legit. I'd want the Golem, Mewtwo, and the Darkrai though, not the Deoxys (I already have one).

Acee

Youngster Joey
Credits
No, it's legit. I'd want the Golem, Mewtwo, and the Darkrai though, not the Deoxys (I already have one).
Im sorry, the darkrai is up for trade for someone else I should take that down shouldn't i. Is there anything else i can offer you? if not I'm sorry we couldn't come to an agreement.

Jack Rogers

Youngster Joey
Credits
Im sorry, the darkrai is up for trade for someone else I should take that down shouldn't i. Is there anything else i can offer you? if not I'm sorry we couldn't come to an agreement.
How about the Golem, Mewtwo, Deoxys and Genesect for Mew and Manaphy?

4sap 4bra

Youngster Joey
Credits
i got a mew

testing