Closed LF: Perfect IV Heliolisk

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenysXero

Youngster Joey
Credits
Requirements:
  • Obviously, Perfect IVs.
  • Timid Nature, and with the ability Dry Skin.
  • Male, and with the nickname 'Helix'. Picky, I guess, but it gets worse.
  • Caught in any kind of Pokeball except Quick, Net, Luxury, Timer or Dusk. Still, you can just go for an ordinary Pokeball.
  • Not Power-Saved.
Preferences:
  • Has the following EV Spread: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4/6 HP .
  • Has the moves Thunder, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast and Protect, all fully PP Up'd.
  • Shiny IF POSSIBLE. I know it's a tall order.
Then again, I can do all of the preferences myself (except that bit about shininess). It's just an option. I'll pay an extra... Oh, I don't know, maybe around 30 extra for each preference done correctly. Maybe up to 100 extra for shininess, I'm not really familiar with the system.

I'll take up pretty much any offer that fits the requirements, obviously the cheaper the better.

Last edited:

Wolfrensong

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's a pretty tall order, to find all of those requirements met would probably cost you a ton... since the trader would have to manually breed for a shiny, perfection, nature, ability, pokeball and so on - if they're not using powersaves to make it shiny, the odds are so low to obtain it. Regardless, best of luck to you in finding your perfect pokemon!!

XenysXero

Youngster Joey
Credits
Okay, forget about the shiny part. I don't care too much about that in any case.
Regarding the Pokeball thing, it can just be a normal Pokeball, so I didn't think it would matter a huge amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing