• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF LF prankster Sableye and Protean Kecleon

AntThePrankster

Youngster Joey
Credits
On Moon.

Tried SOS farming for hours to get Prankster Sableye but a Sableye always ends up eventually killing the Carbink before I can chain it high enough and I can’t get Kecleon on moon but I’m desperate for both Pokemon with their hidden abilities. I made an account here just for this!

Ideally they would be female so I can breed them and would prefer optimal IVs but not fussy at this point.

I don’t know what I have to offer in return other than a few 5 IV Pokemon and a shiny female Heracross but I’m pretty desperate so help would be super appreciated!

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
On Moon.

Tried SOS farming for hours to get Prankster Sableye but a Sableye always ends up eventually killing the Carbink before I can chain it high enough and I can’t get Kecleon on moon but I’m desperate for both Pokemon with their hidden abilities. I made an account here just for this!

Ideally they would be female so I can breed them and would prefer optimal IVs but not fussy at this point.

I don’t know what I have to offer in return other than a few 5 IV Pokemon and a shiny female Heracross but I’m pretty desperate so help would be super appreciated!
Have both (females). Interested in the shiny heracross. Any other shinies for trade?

AntThePrankster

Youngster Joey
Credits
Have both (females). Interested in the shiny heracross. Any other shinies for trade?

Hey! Uh, I don’t unfortunately but I’ll happily part with heracross for one of them. As for the other, I have a few 5 IV Pokemon but nothing special. Off the top of my head a porygon, drampa, popplio, gabite, hoothoot.

Anything take your fancy? Happy to trade two or more for one if that means getting both.

Cheers for the reply!

testing