• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF LF Shiny Braixen/Fennekin

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
Trade complete.

Last edited:

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
Not that great, she's jolly.
If you're still interested, I could attach one of those items from my other thread with her.

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
Those are the only two I've got, Genesect is also not that great as they were both given to me. Was mostly hoping to trade with items, but I could throw said items onto them anyways.
edit: Just checked, Genesect is neutral natured. Has what he distributed with, techno blast/magnet bomb/solar beam/signal beam. lv15.

On dec 1st or 2nd I'm expected to trade with someone for few other Pokemon, but I thought I'd see if anyones interested right now before I get them.

Jack Rogers

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've got a shiny modest pokerus Fennekin in a Luxury ball (through breeding).

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
Waiting to hear back from Solidsmoke, but does anything I offered above interest you? Likewise, I can attach any of the items from my board to the eventmons.

Jack Rogers

Youngster Joey
Credits
Waiting to hear back from Solidsmoke, but does anything I offered above interest you? Likewise, I can attach any of the items from my board to the eventmons.
Yes I'll take the Genesect

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright, would you like any items on him? Also, can you nickname the Fennekin to Ry for me?

Jack Rogers

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry, it isn't nicknamable. I'll take leftovers, if you have them.

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ah, I was really hoping I could get a name on him. Uh, is pokesav able to rename or something? I guess I'll have to buy one, considering it's gonna be hard to find renamable pokemon.

Anyways, let me swap versions since my leftovers is on Y. I'll send you the trade request once I'm online and ready.

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
I added your FC, mines in my sig.

Ready to trade whenever, so let me know when you want to trade.

Edit: well I guess you're not up to it anymore, haven't heard back from you and you've already done other trades. Would've at least been nice if you told me instead of leaving me hanging.

Last edited:

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Il trade u mine. Il take the celebi with leftovers. Sry it took so long man i forgot lol. Il be online most of the afternoon. If not all night

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
That's fine, my post wasn't directed at you since we had both figured the other trade was sorted out! I can't really be too picky with nicknames since it's going to be hard to find someone that's the OT. Let me swap versions and give Celebi the leftovers. My FC is in my sig. I'll send you a trade request once I'm ready (should only be a few mins)

testing