• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed LF: Shiny Jirachi FT: Perfect 6IV Bublasaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownstein350

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a 100% legit perfect 6IV Docile nature level 1 Bublasaur for trade for a Shiny Jirachi. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you. :)

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have a perfect 6IV Docile nature level 1 Bublasaur for trade for a Shiny Jirachi. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you. :)
i have a shiny jirachi, but i currently have a 6 iv bulbasaur.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
do you have these:

5 iv bold cottonee with encore
5 iv calm sableye with recover

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
B

@GangGreen. By the way before I really start my search. If can't find the move recover for your calm nature Sableye your are looking for for whatever reason it maybe. Will you be ok with that and it's level that it's currently in as well? Yes or No?
i just need the sableye to have the egg move recover and have calm nature, with 5 iv. level doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing