• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF LF: Shiny Poochyena. FT: Shiny Kingdra, Shiny Ponyta, and Shiny Skrelp.

Brownstein350

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a level 100 Japanese Shiny Kingdra, a level 19 Shiny Ponyta, and a level 25 Shiny Skrelp for a Shiny Poochyena. If anyone is interested and is willing to trade their Shiny Poochyena for these pokemon. Please tell me which pokemon you want for the trade with your friend code and gamer name for Pokemon X or, Y soon as possible so I can register it on my 3DS and I'll try to Contact you right back as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4184-3444-3256 and my gamer name is Michael so you can register it on your 3DS for the trade. Thank you.
smile.gif

leo10

Youngster Joey
Credits
@@leo10. Sure that's fine by me. I'll trade you m yShiny Kingdra for the Shiny Poochyena. Please tell your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible for the trade. Thank you. :)
Ok will be on in abt 10-15 mins :) tell me it's too but add me first :p
Fc:2466-1729-7814
Ign:Earlene

testing